We’re pleased to be getting back on track with several significant site improvement projects across the business including the latest in automated technology, and increasing our already significant kiln capacity as we work with customers to forward plan future export requirements post Brexit.
Some highlights include:
– installation of a new large-format pallet line at Burton which is in the final stages of commissioning and testing and will enable automated manufacturing of pallets up to 3m in length
– a Cape top deck machine is being installed at Barry and will be operational during October with the full pallet line being added next Spring to replace existing equipment
– a yard extension at Ellesmere Port adding just under an acre of additional storage space
– installation of an automated sorting line at Bathgate to improve efficiency
– new kilns at Luton and Derby to further increase capacity at these two strategically located sites
We have a programme of continuous investment within the business, and are always looking ahead at the market to predict what we need to meet demand and deliver the best for our customers.