As a member of the British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF), Scott Direct demonstrates its commitment to safety and ethical trading, and to improving health and safety for our employees, suppliers and customers. Our membership provides customers with added confidence and security.
Set up in 1994, the BSIF is now firmly established as the major independent voice of the British safety industry, helping to both influence legislation and provide industry in general with a source of authoritative information on a range of workplace safety issues.
We are also a member of the Registered Safety Supplier Scheme (RSSS). This commits us to only supplying safety equipment that meets the appropriate standards, fully complies with relevant PPE regulations and is appropriately CE marked. Companies displaying the scheme’s logo are independently audited to confirm compliance with the scheme’s requirements.
A registered Safety Supplier Scheme member:
• Formally declares and commits to selling only certified PPE and safety products that perform to claims made
• Submits its products to random independent scheme testing
• Commits to having its customer-facing staff educated and accredited in the Safe Supply Course
• Maintains a company quality policy
• As a Federation member, trades honestly and ethically