The Scott Group is a high growth, leading industrial supplies organisation which provides a wide range of goods and services to industrial and manufacturing markets. With sites across the UK and in Europe, we combine the volume savings of a national organisation with the presence of a local supplier; leading the market through innovation, quality and service.
Scott Pallets is the largest operating division of Scott Group and is the UKs largest, most successful pallet supplier. From whisky to construction, and packaging to chemicals, our pallets are used by businesses in every industrial sector throughout the UK, to safely and sustainably transport their goods throughout the global supply chain.
Due to continued business growth, we are looking to recruit a Technical co-ordinator (apprentice) for Technical Department at one of our sites in Middleton.
• Undertake any reasonable management requests.
• Work closely with Key Account Managers.
• Provide support within the department where required.
•Creating quotes/ technical drawings for Key Account Managers and enquiries.
• Computer literature with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
• Knowledge of the pallet and/or timber industry is an advantage but not essential
Personal Key Skills
• Well organised and self-motivated & multi-tasking skills
• An excellent communicator both verbal and written
• Drive a “can do” attitude and determination to succeed
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work on own initiative but also a team player
You will gain experience in providing an excellent customer service, communication and technical skills whilst becoming a valued member of the team.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com