Site Administrator – Church Gresley
Church Gresley, Swadlincote
The Scott Group is a leading industrial supplies organisation which provides a wide range of goods and services to industrial and manufacturing markets. A family owned business with sites across the UK and in Europe, we combine the volume savings of a national organisation with the presence of a local supplier; leading the market through innovation, quality and service. Our reputation is built upon the values of a family business and the professionalism of a market leader.
We currently have a vacancy for a Site Administrator within our Manufacturing Site at Church Gresley, this role is key to the smooth running of the site.
Managing our order processing system you will ensure that all customer orders are delivered in full and on time, by demonstrating first class customer service and exceptional communication between all functional areas of the business and our customers.
- Act as the first point of contact for all customers, responding proactively to all inbound communication.
- Process sales orders accurately and efficiently onto the Company’s order processing system.
- Resolve or escalate all customer queries within the framework of the Company’s ‘one call resolution’.
- Log and monitor all customer calls as appropriate.
- Liaise with production department to ensure customer’s requirements can be achieved.
- Raise credits as required.
- Generate and progress purchase requests and goods received documents.
- Highlight disparities between orders and goods received.
- Generate delivery notes for transport and coordinate the delivery notes return.
- Ensure all delivery notes are filed, scanned and sent to Head Office.
- Complete all Goods in Records for the site.
- Collate and analyse performance metrics.
- Provide Weekly Wages Information to Head Office.
- Filing, adhoc letters, document retrieval
- Data input accuracy
- Positive telephone call handling
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- Ability to Work without Supervision.
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Technical Skills, Including Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
One Vacancy is Part Time – 12.00 – 17.00 Wednesday, 08.00 – 17.00 Thursday & Friday
The other is Full Time 08.00 – 17.00 Monday – Friday.
To apply for either of these roles please send your CV along with which hours you are applying for to Recruitment@scottgroupltd.com