Regional HR Business Partner – West
Barry, Vale Of Glamorgan
The Scott Group is a high growth, leading industrial supplies organisation which provides a wide range of good and services to industrial and manufacturing markets. With sites across the UK and in Europe, we combine the volume savings of a national organisation with the presence of a local supplier; leading the market through innovation, quality and service.
Scott Pallets is the largest operating division of Scott Group and is the UK’s largest, most successful pallet supplier. From whisky to construction, and packaging to chemicals, our pallets are used by businesses in every industrial sector throughout the UK, to safely and sustainably transport their goods throughout the global supply chain.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experience HR professional to join our team as HR Business Partner for our Scott Pallet sites in the West region and will be based at our Site in Barry.
You will have full responsibility for all aspects of HR support for this region. You will work closely with Site Managers to provide support for the full employee lifecycle. You will also work closely with the Group HR Team and the other Regional Business Partners.
- Employee Relations – Coach, support and advise managers on all ER issues.
- Recruitment – Agree, implement and manage, the end to end recruitment process and procedures in line with other regions
- Absence management – Support managers in order to successfully manage absence, in order to reduce absence levels and providing advice to Managers as required.
- Restructures and acquisitions – Advise and support managers to ensure implementations are in line with company policy and UK legislation
- Training & development – Support managers within your region by providing training and development solutions. This should include providing internal training on HR related topics.
- HR policy implementation – Advise both managers and employees on all company HR policies.
- HR projects – work closely with Group HR and other Regional business partners when required.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years in an HR Advisory role with experience of covering multiple sites.
- Experience with manufacturing or a similar fast paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have proven experience in working closely with the operational side of the business while implementing HR initiatives
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment legislation
- The ability to identify potential problems and advise Managers of options and solutions
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience.
You will be:-
- Be willing to travel to different sites on a daily / weekly basis
- An effective communicator across all levels of the business
- A fast thinker working with conflicting priorities
- Creative and proactive in finding solutions
- Capable of persuading and influencing others
- Trustworthy and have integrity
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a commitment to providing training and development opportunities to facilitate career development. Please provide an indication of your salary / package expectations with your application.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org