Regional HR Business Partner WEST
West Midlands, South West & Wales
The Scott Group is a high growth, leading industrial supplies organisation which provides a wide range of good and services to industrial and manufacturing markets. With sites across the UK and in Europe, we combine the volume savings of a national organisation with the presence of a local supplier; leading the market through innovation, quality and service.
Scott Pallets is the largest operating division of Scott Group and is the UK’s largest, most successful pallet supplier. From whisky to construction, and packaging to chemicals, our pallets are used by businesses in every industrial sector throughout the UK, to safely and sustainably transport their goods throughout the global supply chain.
It’s an exciting time in the HR Function, we have a new HR Director and about to launch a new People Strategy for our growing business. We have an opportunities for experienced HR professionals to join our Scott Pallet business. Working as a member of the Regional HR Business Partner team, you will have full responsibility for all aspects of operational HR support for sites in the region. Business partnering Leaders, you will advise, coach & develop managers in the region, in all people matters, throughout the full employee lifecycle. Additionally you will have a crucial role in supporting the delivery of key change initiatives within the people agenda
- Advise, develop & coach managers in dealing with all people processes and policies so Line Manager capability is improved, a people centric culture is created and colleagues feel that they are heard and treated fairly and consistently
- Advise, coach & develop the capability of Line Managers to generate solutions for employee relations issues and those which result from acquisitions and change so that we treat colleagues consistently in line with our values and legislation
- Monitor and analyse people data, working with Line Managers, to develop and implement robust plans to address issues so that KPI targets are achieved.
- Coach and support Managers to execute effective performance management in a consistent way across areas so that, poor performance is addressed, colleagues are performing to potential and vacancies minimised.
- Implement the talent & succession planning processes to agree & deliver the learning & development plan.
- Develop partnership with People Services and drive process compliance within areas so that there is a continuous quality and efficiency improvement and the employee experience aligns with our values.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years in an HR role with experience of covering multiple sites.
- Experience with manufacturing or a similar fast paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have proven experience in working closely with operational teams and implementing HR initiatives & change
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment legislation
- The ability to challenge, coach & develop manager capability & ownership of their people.
- Experience of performance, talent & succession planning
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience.
You will be:-
- Be flexible & able to travel to different sites, throughout the region on a daily / weekly basis
- An effective communicator across all levels of the business
- A fast thinker working with conflicting priorities
- Creative and proactive in finding solutions
- Capable of persuading and influencing others
- Trustworthy and have integrity
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a commitment to providing training and development opportunities to facilitate career development. Please provide an indication of your salary / package expectations with your application.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com