The Scott Group is a high growth, leading industrial supplies organisation which provides a wide range of goods and services to industrial and manufacturing markets. With sites across the UK and in Europe, we combine the volume savings of a national organisation with the presence of a local supplier; leading the market through innovation, quality and service.
- Ensure all elements of production are scheduled to maximum capacity/capability including machines, bench assembly, case manufacture.
- Ensure outgoing deliveries are scheduled in an efficient manner and achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Schedule all activities in relation to the delivery of raw materials to meet production schedules and manage material flow across the site.
- Control the sites stock of timber and finished goods, ensuring an efficient stock rotation and adherence to the sites stock profile.
- Key member of the site leadership team, working together to drive the site’s performance to agreed KPI targets
- Site Profitability:
- Labour cost per pallet.
- Labour cost as a % of value produced.
- Adherence to plan.
- Weekly quantity produced.
- Pallet adherence to stock profile.
- Timber adherence to stock profile.
- Timber consumption
- Machine efficiency.
- Stock control and stock management of timber and pallets.
- Production Planning
Key Role Objectives
- Ensure all man power and machinery resources are utilised in an efficient manner and meet the site’s delivery performance, financial targets and other KPI’s.
- Set departmental and individual targets for operators to ensure weekly KPI’s are achieved including HGV drivers and FLT drivers.
- Lead period end stock takes ensuring they are completed accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Manage the manufacture of all Customer Samples.
- Ensure raw materials are ordered and planned for delivery in a timely fashion to ensure production schedules are met.
- Ensure any material to be x cut on site is done so to ensure production schedules are met.
- Monitor and control the quality of incoming timber.
- Ensure kiln records audited weekly and all relevant documentation is completed in a timely manner within the TIMCON compliance system
- To manage and maintain the ISPM15 licence including all relevant documentation
- Monitor overtime to ensure site targets are achieved within budget.
- Ensure regular communications with all employees are maintained in line with the company and operation functional strategy
- Collate and analyses performance metrics, submit site and Group reports.
- Undertake any reasonable management requests
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this post please email you CV to Recruitment@scottgroupltd.com