Payroll Administrator – Part Time
The Scott Group is a high growth, leading industrial supplies organisation which provides a wide range of goods and services to industrial and manufacturing markets. With sites across the UK and in Europe, we combine the volume savings of a national organisation with the presence of a local supplier; leading the market through innovation, quality and service.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time through collecting and inputting the correct data into the payroll system for processing. Also to ensure all other associated administration is completed accurately and to agreed deadlines.
- Prepare and administer the weekly and monthly payroll by collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Monitor the TMS system ensuring that the employee timekeeping data is managed correctly.
- Manage the administration of the TMS System in particular, setting up new users and training users accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring holidays, sick and anomalies are properly administered by user supervisors.
- Create management information and issue to Site Managers on a weekly basis.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by answering all queries in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate information to external parties (Job Centre Plus, CSA etc.).
- Prepare / process P45’s, new start information and produce payslips.
- Maintain accessible filing system for personnel information.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience of weekly and monthly payroll processing within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of Mitrefinch Flexipay and TMS system would be advantageous.
- Managing pension auto-enrolment process.
- Excel – Intermediate/advanced level.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to investigate / analyse data.
- Ability to work to tight timescales and manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
Flexibility working hours / days can be considered.
Please confirm your salary expectations with your application.
Previous applicants need not apply