Office Administrator – Rotherham
The Scott Group is a high growth, leading industrial supplies organisation which provides a wide range of goods and services to industrial and manufacturing markets. With sites across the UK and in Europe, we combine the volume savings of a national organisation with the presence of a local supplier; leading the market through innovation, quality and service.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within our Reconditioned Business Unit for an experienced Office Administrator.
To administer all office based activities at the Rotherham facility including managing the order processing system to ensure that all customer orders are delivered in full and on time, assisting the Site Manager in the production planning process, programming all incoming and outgoing goods, managing purchasing process and occasionally liaising with customers to drive first class customer service and promote effective communications between all functional areas of the business and our customers.
- To respond effectively and efficiently to inbound enquiries.
- To process sales orders from both email and telephone
- To support the sales and marketing teams, and utilize every opportunity to promote sales through the development of excellent customer relations and business knowledge.
- Produce haulage schedule from production plan & customer requirements.
- Liaise with Transport Companies and maintain lowest cost rates for each destination.
- Co-Ordinate where necessary Haulage for timber transfers within the group.
- Customer Complaints
- Administer customer complaints system and work through the route cause with the site manager
- Liaise with the customer to ensure that good communications are maintained at all times
- Collate and analyse performance metrics.
- Undertake any reasonable management requests.
- Keep confidential business information.
- Sales reports as and when required by business
- Process all Purchases requisitions received and liaise with Head Office.
- Maintain purchase system ensuring that all PO’s are completed with relevant paperwork.
- Control site petty cash sheet and pay out cash as required for site purchases
- TMS System Maintaining employee data on a daily basis
Maintain indirect expenditure log
- Maintain records and control issue of diesel for Fork Lift Trucks
- Maintain hours run records and transfer to FLT Lease Company.
- Ensure orders presented to Site Manager in a timely manner to maintain suitable diesel stock at all times.
- Control the site PPE log and ensure an acceptable level of PPE stock at all times.
- Generate loading instruction sheets
- Generate delivery notes for transport and coordinate the delivery notes return
- Maintain transport and delivery note records.
- Ensure all delivery notes are filed, scanned and sent to Head Office
- Maintain Goods Return Log
- Raise credit requests where required
- Deal with any quote enquiries as first point of contact for Customers
Managing General Administration
Adhoc letters, requests for retrieving documents from Head Office and any other administration tasks that may be redeemed necessary by management.
To apply please email your CV to Recruitment@scottgroupltd.com