Group Quality Manager
The role of the Group Quality Manager is to ensure that all quality activities are controlled effectively in an environment focused on quality. To ensure continuous improvements are driven and communicated alongside the management and co-ordination of activities within the quality team
- Lead the continual development of the Quality culture and compliance across all Pallet Division sites to achieve customer satisfaction, promoting a proactive right first time culture to minimize business disruptions
- Work with site teams to establish and ensure the effective implementation of the Quality Management System through the mentoring and supporting of site leadership / staff.
- Continually review and improve Quality policy and procedures throughout group
- Development and instigation of a comprehensive internal audit programme to drive improvements in quality compliance and standards at all sites
Key Role Objectives
- Co-ordinate all processes to conform to the company’s Quality System
- Business champion to develop quality processes that are designed and managed to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Monitor all internal non-conformances and drive through route cause analysis and install the appropriate control plans to prevent re-occurrence
- Ensure audits are undertaken in accordance with the audit schedule and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others, are closed out in a timely manner
- It would be desirable to have 5 year’s experience and knowledge of leading quality operations within a multi-site manufacturing business
- Experience in continuous improvement and problem solving techniques is desirable – 5’s – Lean Manufacturing, 8D, Six Sigma etc.
- Management of ISO 9001 accreditation and knowledge of ISO14001 / 18001/45001 standards desirable
Education / Qualifications
- ISO 9001 Lead auditor qualified
- Current Driving License
- Excellent interpersonal skills to enable them to liaise with customers and staff across the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and consultative management style to support business changes
This position can be based within the Central Belt area of Scotland, if you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.