The Scott Group is a high growth, leading industrial supplies organisation which provides a wide range of goods and services to industrial and manufacturing markets. With sites across the UK and in Europe, we combine the volume savings of a national organisation with the presence of a local supplier; leading the market through innovation, quality and service.
Scott Pallets is the largest operating division of Scott Group and is the UK’s largest, most successful pallet supplier. From whisky to construction, and packaging to chemicals, our pallets are used by businesses in every industrial sector throughout the UK, to safely and sustainably transport their goods throughout the global supply chain.
To assist with the administration based activities at the manufacturing facility in Sedgefield. Manage the order processing system to ensure that all customer orders are delivered in full and on time. To drive first class customer service and promote effective communication between all functional areas of the business and our customer. To update internal systems and process data.
- Data input accuracy
- Positive telephone call handling
- Accurate order processing
Key Role Objectives
- To act as the first point of contact for all customers, responding proactively and courteously to all telephone calls or inbound communication.
- To resolve all customer queries within the framework of the Company’s ‘one call resolution’.
- To log and monitor all customer calls as appropriate.
- To resolve customer complaints and refer escalated complaints to the line manager.
- To raise credits as required.
- To respond effectively and efficiently to inbound enquiries.
- To process sales orders from three different channels email/fax/telephone.
- To liaise with production department to ensure customers requirements can be achieved.
- To ensure customers orders are processed accurately and efficiently onto the Company’s order processing system.
- To raise credits as required.
- Complete all Goods in Records for the site.
- To generate purchase requests and send for approval to relevant person.
- To process purchase request onto Company’s IT system.
- To process goods received onto Company’s IT system.
- To highlight any disparity between order and goods received.
- Collate and analyse performance metrics.
- Undertake any reasonable management requests.
- Keep confidential business information.
- Provide Weekly Wages Information to Head Office.
- Generate delivery notes for transport and coordinate the delivery notes return.
- Ensure all delivery notes are filed, scanned and sent to Head Office.
- Maintain Good Return Log.
- Raise credit requests where required.
- Filing, adhoc letters, requests for retrieving documents from Head Office and any other administration tasks that may be redeemed necessary by management.
- Prior Administrative Experience Preferred.
- Ability and temperament to work under pressure in a hectic environment.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- Ability to Work without Supervision.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills.
- Technical Skills, Including Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills.
- Strong Record Keeping Skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com