Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk
The Scott Group is a high growth, leading industrial supplies organisation which provides a wide range of goods and services to industrial and manufacturing markets. With sites across the UK and in Europe, we combine the volume savings of a national organisation with the presence of a local supplier; leading the market through innovation, quality and service.
Scott Pallets is the largest operating division of Scott Group and is the UK’s largest, most successful pallet supplier. From whisky to construction, and packaging to chemicals, our pallets are used by businesses in every industrial sector throughout the UK, to safely and sustainably transport their goods throughout the global supply chain.
Key Role Objectives
- Credit control to reduce overall debtor ledger and debtor days
- Ensure customer accounts are updated/maintained.
- Raise sales & inter-co Invoices.
- Administer customer statements.
- Support and liaise with internal departments and sites to maximise cash collection to ensure queries are resolved promptly.
- Weekly reporting of overdue debt.
- Review customer orders.
- Apply product price changes.
- Produce and maintain product price reports.
- Credit review of customers with trade accounts.
- Handling and processing credit card and cash transactions.
- Executing ad hoc tasks given by Management.
- Credit Insurance experience & Navision & Sage software knowledge desired but not essential
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and resource,
- Ability to work on their own initiative as part of a team, be confident working to deadlines and have good business and commercial awareness.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- Numerate with strong problem solving skills.
- Proactive & Flexible work ethic
- Works successfully with others by co-operating with requests for help, and sharing information and ideas with colleagues.The ideal candidate will have the relevant experience for this role.
- The ideal candidate will have the relevant experience for this role.
To apply for this role please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com