Administration Team Leader
The Scott Group is a high growth, leading industrial supplies organisation which provides a wide range of goods and services to industrial and manufacturing markets. With sites across the UK and in Europe, we combine the volume savings of a national organisation with the presence of a local supplier; leading the market through innovation, quality and service.
We currently have an Administration Team Leader position at our Grimsby site, to manage all office based activities including managing the order processing system to ensure that all customer orders are delivered in full and on time, assisting the site manager in the production planning process, programming all incoming and outgoing goods, managing purchasing process and occasionally liaising with customers to drive first class customer service and promote effective communications between all functional areas of the business and our customers.
- To respond effectively and efficiently to inbound enquiries.
- To process sales orders from three different channels email/fax/telephone
- To support the sales and marketing teams, and utilise every opportunity to promote sales through the development of excellent customer relations and business knowledge.
- Produce haulage schedule from production plan & customer requirements.
- Liaise with Transport Companies and maintain lowest cost rates for each destination.
- Co-Ordinate where necessary Haulage for timber transfers within the group.
Manage Stock Control
- Process all timber deliveries and enter on Stock Control System.
- Process all timber use through stock control system
- Ensure periodic stock packs are completed in line with company procedure.
- Administer customer complaints are logged in line with company procedure
- Liaise with the customer to ensure that good communications are maintained at all times
- Collate and analyse performance metrics.
- Undertake any reasonable management requests.
- Keep confidential business information.
Maintain Control of Site Purchases
- Process all Purchases requisitions received and liaise with Head Office.
- Maintain purchase system ensuring that all PO’s are completed with relevant paperwork.
Maintain Production Records
- Complete daily production report
- Maintain ‘live’ pallet and timber stock control
- Maintain daily payroll system
Managing General Administration
- Ensuring all general administration tasks are complete in a timely manner and with an acceptable level of accuracy.
To apply for this position please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org